We're hiring! We're looking for one to two part-time, seasonal assistants, for both the floral design and wedding planning sides of the company. While most of our weddings are both full service flowers and wedding coordination, if you are only interested in one or the other, we can change the position to fit your needs. The positions would be from now until late fall, with the potential for it to become a permanent position.
Flowers: what you would be doing:
- washing buckets, vases, etc
- organizing inventory
- processing flower deliveries
- general clean up
- prepping design space and containers
- preliminary curation of vessels, fabrics, candles, etc.
- assisting with basic floral design
- picking up local flowers from our wonderful farmers
- assisting with delivery and setup of the weddings
Planning and Coordination: what you would be doing:
- prepping day-of supplies
- stocking bridal emergency kit
- preliminary vendor curation
- wedding day set-up and teardown
- 5-10 hours a week during non-wedding weeks, 12-20 hours during wedding weeks
- flexible hours, with some Fridays and Saturdays required for events
- while neither of these are design positions, you will have the opportunity to dabble in some designing, with the potential to come on as a designer at the end of the season
If you're interested, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!