Interested in learning about wedding flowers and the business behind it? Have a desire to learn sustainable floral practices? Come join us for our 2022 Fall Wedding Season! We are offering a 10 week paid internship. We'd love to have you be a part of our team!
- the majority of the work will be performed on Tuesday-Saturday, and the occasional Sunday
- hours will vary and some days will require late night work to breakdown weddings
- Tuesday through Friday work will be in our studio in Fairfax Station VA
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday weddings take place throughout the DMV
- reliable transportation is required
- the job can be very physically taxing - must be able to lift at least 50 lbs, work on your feet for extended periods of time, climb and work from ladders, and be willing to get your hands dirty
Duties will include:
- learning design techniques required to perform wedding work - bouquets, centerpieces, installations, etc
- prepping hard goods for wedding days - prepping containers, pulling inventory, etc.
- processing flowers
- loading and unloading vehicles
- on-site design work and the occasional late night breakdown